BRC Plumbing & Gas Fitting commenced operating in 2007, with over 10 years experience in clearing the toughest of blocked drains be assured yours in safe hands. Carrying on board the latest equipment to take on all forms of blocked drains, from the sewer to stormwater in & outside the home. High-pressure drain cleaning equipment used on a mobile vehicle for fast and efficient cleaning of the drain rather than the heavy and not so effective sewer snake which only bores a hole through the blockage not clearing it completely. The high-pressure jet cleaning machine sprays up to 5000 psi through the pipes cutting and flushing out toilet paper, grease and of course tree root blockages. Once the blockage is cleared it is highly recommended to use CCTV to locate & inspect the cause of the blockage. If required a quote can be made to repair the piping.
BRC Plumbing & Gas Fitting can also produce reports to insurance companies in relation to CCTV recording of underground pipe works for residential or commercial sites with movements of houses, cracks appearing on walls, ground movement & wet areas outside can be all signs of broken or cracked terracotta & P.V.C piping.
CCTV is now becoming a common service to all builders who require drainage to be inspected after the concrete slab is poured with the technician inserting the camera through the stormwater and sewer lines. This will ensure the piping is free off any cracks or breaks which will protect the builder from any future claims.
- With over 10 years of experience in the industry, Servicing both domestic and commercial clients.
- BRC Plumbing & Gas Fitting pride themselves on customer satisfaction, we guarantee cost-effective solutions and always exceeding our customer’s expectations.
- All the latest in training, technology and equipment to take on all types of blocked drains, from the sewer to stormwater inside & outside the home.
- Servicing all suburbs within a 50 km radius from Melbourne CBD.
- Rest assured yours in safe hands!